Cheese Making Classes & Team Building San Francisco Bay Area
- Throw an easy cheese making class for a holiday party or team building?
- Make decadent, creamy burrata or stretch silky mozzarella curds?
- Learn how to make perfect holiday gifts any cheese lover would adore?
- Try your hand at homemade chevre, ricotta, feta or fromage blanc and learn how to cook with cheese you’ve just made?
Private Cheese & Wine Pairing Classes
- Host a cheese and wine pairing team-building session for your staff?
- Throw a French wine and cheese pairing class for your favorite Francophile?
- Take a deeper look at California’s domestic cheeses and small-production wines?
Contact me at [email protected] for a private class to discuss timing and pricing. Looking forward to hearing from you!
“We met Kirstin through a friend, and thought a course on cheese and wine pairings would be the perfect party. Kirstin came very well prepared and equipped to take on the load of what normally goes into planning a party. For the course itself, she takes a casual but informed approach, and our time was not only educational, but it was also approachable, intimate, and of course fun and delicious.Thank you Kirstin!” Valerie LeClair, private client
“Kirstin is one of our core instructors at The Cheese School. Her strength lies in composing some of the most delicious cheese and wine pairings to come through our classroom. Her explanation of the products and her approach to pairing is thorough and based on deep knowledge, yet never intimidating and always fun.” Kiri Fisher, Owner of the Cheese School of San Francisco, public & private classes